You are not Logged in! Login for full site use.
Do you want to Login or register?

18 April 2014 - Friday
Check our current topics or Latest news

Search Site:

"UNBELIEVABLE JEFF" !!!

Posted by Robbo's Dodgy Tash From The 70's on 20/03/2012 22:54:37

7-3!............I'm lost for words!

Posted by CanadaRed on 21/03/2012 00:21:38

Even I have to allow Cotterill a pat on the back for that! Amazing what can be done when the right players play in the right pace and keep the ball on the ground.. I hope Cotterill has taken note - we might just stay up!!

Posted by Sudders on 21/03/2012 14:41:46

Unbelieveable!!! I will eat my words for what I said about us never going to get anything at Leeds. Still have a long way to go, but i do believe we'll look back at our season and say last night's game was the game that kept us up (IF WE STAY UP that is!!)

Someone should drug test McLeary. Or do you think it's because it's the last year of his contract and he's looking to get a new club?

It really takes the pressure off us, especially the way other results are going at the moment. 

Aparently Leeds have never conceeded 7 goals at home in the league before. And it couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke (Mr Warnock!)

I'm already looking forward to Saturday, however I'm still aware that our beloved reds have a reputation for bringing us crashing back down to earth in style, so a home slip up might well happen. Either way we have some breathing space thanks to last night.

Posted by phil y phil on 21/03/2012 14:42:42

We should enjoy last night as they do not come often, I was at the Sheffield Wednesday game when we last scored 7 goals away from home and a fan turned to Sudders and said enjoy this as you will wait along time before it is repeated. How right and at such an ubexpected time (what odds would you have got for that)

Only hope we can continue to end of season and stay up and look to build for next year.

A great night You REEEEDS

Posted by higgy on 21/03/2012 15:17:09

Speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Login

You need to be logged in to access this area. Please login using the form below:

Login Assistance

Members List (This month's most Active Members)

Pos Member Posts
1 anna 1

View Full Members List >>

Social Networking Websites

You can add this page to any social networking website. Feel free to post it on Facebook or Tweet it on Twitter. You can even save it as a delicious bookmark. Here are some tools to assist you with easy access to your Social Networking Websites:

Advertise with Forest Fever

Looking to promote your Business? You can generate more revenue by advertising with Forest Fever.

Simply contact us for all enquiries