You are not Logged in! Login for full site use.
Do you want to Login or register?

25 July 2014 - Friday
Check our current topics or Latest news

Search Site:

Well done Boro i like your style!

Posted by higgy on 09/02/2012 15:40:24

I was watching like some of you probably were last night the Boro v Sunderland game when suddenly the commentator said that Boro had 9 acadamy players on the pitch at that time. How good is that, thats what i want at Forest, not all these super signings although it is important to have abit of experiencein there.

Hopefully SC was tuning in and seen these great young lads giving it everything and matching a full strength Sunderland side. 

Lets be honest they cant do any worse than are overpaid pricks.

Posted by Sudders on 09/02/2012 17:29:09

Totally agree higgs!

Should have happened a long time ago, then we wouldn't have had to waste money on crap overpaid players like Marlon.

we certainly need to freshen something up, hopefully the addition of 4 new players will do the trick, however I feel that we already had some class from the youth team that were waiting to shine.

Posted by BucksRed on 09/02/2012 17:54:40

SC big failure here, 

Over looked Bamford (good luck to him), Freeman plays really well at left back against Leicester in the first round of the cup, should have been given another chance in the replay but instead loaned out to our neighbours when we were short of defenders-hence at West Ham Cunningham goes off a right back has to play on the left and we lose the match from a penalty, I could go on......... 

Please Login

You need to be logged in to access this area. Please login using the form below:

Login Assistance

Members List (This month's most Active Members)

Pos Member Posts

View Full Members List >>

Social Networking Websites

You can add this page to any social networking website. Feel free to post it on Facebook or Tweet it on Twitter. You can even save it as a delicious bookmark. Here are some tools to assist you with easy access to your Social Networking Websites:

Advertise with Forest Fever

Looking to promote your Business? You can generate more revenue by advertising with Forest Fever.

Simply contact us for all enquiries